Glutathione is the most important natural health factor in the body. It exists in every living cell of every living thing in the sky / land / waters on this wonderful earth!!!
GLUTATHIONE //// MASTER ANTIOXIDANT
How To Strengthen Your Immune System
Natural Guide To Health Natural Immune System Support
Our body uses GSH to:
- Protect every cell from free radical damage
- Eliminate toxins / foreign antigens
- Support energy production
- Help BALANCE AND STRENGTHEN Immune System
Research shows our levels of GSH drop naturally with age starting at age 20, thus giving less protection to our cells / organs / systems
Adequate GSH is essential for optimum Immune System function.
GLUTATHIONE //// MASTER ANTIOXIDANT
- GSH is currently one of the most studied antioxidants and is the major antioxidant basically found in all cells, protecting cells from free radicals.
- GSH also recycles other well-known antioxidants such as vitamin C and vitamin E, keeping them in their active state.
- Being a major free radical scavenging enzyme, GSH protects individual cells, tissues of arteries, heart, lungs, liver, brain, immune cells, kidneys, lens and the skin from oxidative damages.
- GSH is an important central detoxifier of the body, enabling it to get rid of undesirable toxins such as heavy metals, pesticides, solvents and other pollutants. The intercellular GSH body detoxification is one of the body’s most important defense systems.
- GSH performs two tasks in the detox process. It quenches the free radicals created when the liver neutralizes toxins in Phase 1 detox and it combines with toxic chemicals such as found in cigarette smoke, auto exhaust and the deadly PCB’s, in Phase 2 detox so they can be safely excreted through the urine or the gut.
- The liver, kidneys, spleen, lungs and Pancreas contain high levels of GSH as they have the greatest exposure to toxins.
- GSH plays a crucial role in maintaining a normal balance between oxidation and anti-oxidation. This, in turn, regulates many of the cell's vital functions, such as the synthesis and repair of DNA, the synthesis of proteins and the activation and regulation of enzymes.
- GSH is required in many of the intricate steps needed to carry out an immune response. For example, it is needed for the lymphocytes to multiply in order to develop a strong immune response, and for 'killer' lymphocytes to be able to kill undesirable cells such as cancer cells or virally infected cells.
- GSH, apart from being essential for carbohydrate metabolism that prevents deposition of fats, exists in the breaking down of oxidized fats. Many world-class athletes are discovering that well-maintained GSH levels gives them the edge over their competitors, bringing greater strength and endurance, decreased recovery time from injury, less muscle pain and fatigue, and muscle-promoting activity.
- GSH has been found to assist in cancer prevention in particular liver cancer, maintaining the strength of Red Blood Count (RBC) and healthy growth activity of the White Blood Cell Count (WBC). GSH also plays a role in eliminating many carcinogens as well as maintaining immune function towards providing stronger anti-tumor defenses.
It is a scientific fact that GSH is reduced in the body over time, we are born with GSH in our bodies, as time goes on, toxins of all kinds, heavy metals, injury, trauma…. LIFE happens. Inadequate GSH leads to an Immune System that is not balanced and is weakened, illness sets in. Replenishing daily with a Primary Whey is the most efficient method of making sure our cells have adequate GSH.
Other reasons for decline in GSH .....
- Stress is a factor. Stress from work, relationships and the pressures of life. Greater levels of glutathione are needed to offset the increased free radical production that comes with stress.
- Diet of convenience foods which include many artificial ingredients, colorings and preservatives. All of these challenge your liver to increase its need for glutathione to offset the added toxins. Additionally, convenience foods don’t contain the necessary nutrients needed to help create and maintain your Glutathione benefits.
- Toxins that are in our environment and enter our bodies every day, through our skin / eyes / lungs; require GSH to remove them, thus depleting our GSH concentrations.
HOW DO WE EFFECTIVELY RAISE INTRA CELLULAR GSH CONCENTRATIONS?
Science of 1993 found that the full amino acid, Glutathione, CANNOT enter the cell. It is TOO big.
- Every cell has the ability to replenish its own GSH if given BONDED CYSTEINE.
- When taken orally, in a PRIMARY WHEY SUCH AS GSH-IMMUNITY, CYSTEINE is not digested in the stomach; this means that it is NOT destroyed like Glutathione pills.
- The BONDED CYSTEINE is absorbed through the intestine into the blood and transported to individual cells.
- Here, cysteine is released and enzymatically combined with 2 other amino acids; glutamate and glycine to form useful INTRACELLULAR GLUTATHIONE.
This method has been clinically proven to effectively replenish Glutathione levels in the body.
Glutathione Benefits Are Far Ranging For The Human Body And Can Include:
- Improved energy.
- Reducing the effects of inflammation common with aging.
- Improved sleep.
- Improved mental focus
- Improved recovery from physical activity
- Support for the immune system
- Cellular detoxification
- Disease protection
- Liver support
- Circulatory support
- Digestive support
- Respiratory support
- Brain support
GLUTATHIONE AIDS BRAIN INJURY AND TRAUMA
- Toxicity of lead and mercury
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Down syndrome
- Sleep deprivation
There are a great number of products available to acquire adequate GSH in our bodies. Many of these products are excellent products, HOWEVER
- I. GSH in the full form is too big to enter the cell; some cells have up to 85% concentration of INTRACELLULAR GSH: this includes brain, eyes, lungs, liver, and kidneys because of the jobs these cells do.
- II. SCIENCE SHOWS US THAT OUR CELLS NEED TO REPLENISH THEIR OWN GSH IN ORDER TO BE MOST EFFICIENT.
- III. SUPPLYING CYSTEINE TO OUR CELLS ALLOWS FOR INTRACELLULAR REPLENISHING OF GSH. WHEN YOU SUPPLY CYSTEINE YOUR CELLS HAVE NO OPTION BUT TO REPLENISH.
- IV. GSH BECOMES DEPLETED, THAT IS A GIVEN. IF YOU ARE NOT IN GOOD HEALTH YOU ARE DEFICIT IN GSH.
- V. SCIENCE SHOWS THAT BY ALLOWING OUR CELLS TO REPLENISH THEIR OWN GSH, AS NATURE WOULD HAVE IT, IN A PRIMARY WHEY AS IN GSH-IMMUNITY IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE METHOD OF GSH REPLENISHING AS WELL AS BEING VERY COST EFFICIENT.